Classified trash can, whether from its real use value or practical value, or its quality and price are outstanding, people first classified trash can, for every family in life, the classified trash can is unknown and selfless dedication, it will appear in our face when most needed at home. Previously, for sorting trash cans, we have been very conscious that it has been tacitly accepted as a necessity of life is a part of the family. When the overall change of the sorting bin realizes its own value and surpasses itself, it will show momentum of development. The vast market and unlimited development potential have brought an invisible force to life and environmental protection. After several years of transformation, according to the statistics of relevant departments, classified trash cans have been widely used in all cities. This is not only family-style classified trash cans, but also classified trash cans used in living streets or public places. In this stage of rapid development and outstanding practical value of garbage can products, sorted garbage cans will continue to flourish upwards.
Recyclable materials refer to wastes suitable for recycling and resource utilization.
It mainly includes:
1. Paper: Paper for writing, packaging and other paper products that are not seriously stained. Such as newspapers, various kinds of wrapping paper, office paper, advertising paper, old magazines, etc.
2. Plastics: plastic products such as waste containers and packaging plastics. Such as plastic bags, plastic bottles, foam plastic, disposable plastic lunch boxes, tableware, hard plastic, etc.
3. Metals: All kinds of scrap metal articles. Such as tin cans, tin cans, lead toothpaste skin, etc.
4. Glass: Colored and colorless waste glass products.
5. Fabrics: Old textile clothing and textile products.
(2) Non-recyclables refer to garbage other than recyclable garbage. Common garbage is easily decomposed under natural conditions, such as bark, vegetable leaves, leftovers, flowers, trees, leaves and used tea.
(3) Toxic substances, such as waste batteries, waste fluorescent lamps, mercury thermometers, waste paint, boxes filled with cosmetics, cans and expired drugs, etc.