As a big country of garbage production in China, garbage classification has gradually penetrated into the lives of citizens. Walking on the streets, various kinds of colorful sorting bins can be seen everywhere. It is very important to know how to classify garbage.
Types of garbage:
Garbage can be divided into four categories:
1 Recyclable garbage
(1) Waste paper: newspaper, book paper, packaging paper, office paper, advertising paper, cartons, etc. Pay attention to the water-solubility of paper towels and toilet paper is too strong to recycle.
(2) Plastics: all kinds of plastic bags, plastic foam, plastic packaging, disposable plastic tableware, tableware, hard plastic, toothbrush, plastic cups, mineral water bottles, etc.
(3) Glass: glass bottles and fragments, mirrors, light bulbs, thermos bottles, etc.
(4) Metals: cans, tin cans, toothpaste, etc.
(5) Fabrics: mainly including waste clothes, tablecloths, towels, cloth bags, etc.
2 Kitchen garbage
(1) Cooked kitchen waste includes leftovers, leftovers and leaves; raw kitchen waste includes peels, eggshells, tea residues, bones and shells;
(2) Generally refers to raw materials and finished products (cooked food) or residues used in family life and diet. But the broad sense of kitchen waste also includes used chopsticks, food packaging materials and so on.
(3) Harmful garbage cleaning products, such as disinfectants, detergents, bleaching agents and detergents; decoration and construction products, such as paints, paints, wood preservatives, acid, asphalt and tar for rust removal; horticultural and pest control products, such as pesticides, herbicides, mosquito killers and rodenticides; automotive products, such as steam; Oil, oil, antifreeze; household appliances products, such as light bulbs, dry batteries, television, computers (including cadmium, lead, mercury, chloride, bromide), etc. If these household products are discarded, they will become harmful waste, and they must be treated properly. It would be inappropriate to simply dump them in sewers, on the ground or into garbage dumps. (4) [size = 1em] Other wastes include bricks and ceramics, dregs, toilet waste paper, paper towels and other hard-to-recycle wastes, as well as fruit shells and dust. Sanitary landfill can effectively reduce the pollution of groundwater, surface water, soil and air.